Be good do good it’s not just a phrase it is a very dedicated objective of none other than our SPSS Principal Club students who are not just considered to be students but the shining stars of SPSS.
This is a program which has 200 students who are working day and night for the betterment of the society by accomplishing various activities under the able and worthy guidance of our respected Principal, Sir Mr. Pravin Kumar.
It is a platform of becoming a well define Human being rather than just an ordinary person so it’s a fact to be cherished and be proud of being a Singhanian.
The main objective of eco club is to raise awareness among students so that they understand environmental issues. To instill a sense of responsibility for the environment and a personal commitment to protect and preserve the environment. To educate and cultivate an appreciation and interest in the environment. In Eco club we:
- Motivate the students to keep their surroundings green and clean by undertaking plantation of trees.
- Promote ethos of conservation of water by minimizing the use of water.
- Motivate students to imbibe habits and life style for minimum waste generation, source separation of waste and disposing the waste to the nearest storage point.
- Develop the feeling of empathy towards the immediate fauna of the surroundings with water feeders to tackle the harsh summers.
- Emphasizing on Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.