Criteria & Procedure
The school session commences from 1st April and culminates on 31st March next in the following schedule:
* First Term – 1st April to 30th September
* Second Term – 1st October to 31st March
School Schedule and Timing
Nursery to II – Monday to Friday
III to XII – Monday to Saturday
Admission and related formalities
- Registration form to be procured from school office along with the prospectus. The same must be filled in and submitted at the school office within the specified date/Time.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- For classes Nursery to VIII admission is subject to availability of seats and eligibility.
- Admission to Class IX is granted after interaction and availability of seats.
- For Class XI admission to various streams will be granted on the basis of percentage obtained in Class X as well as Merit.
- For Class X and XII admissions are done only in special and transfer cases subject to approval given by CBSE
Age Criteria for Admission
Class Years Class Years
Nursery 3-4 V 10-11
Jr. Kg. 4-5 VI 11-12
Sr. Kg. 5-6 VII 12-13
I 6-7 VIII 13-14
II 7-8 IX 14-15
III 8-9 X 15-16
IV 9-10 XI 16-17
Once the admission is granted by the school authorities, the following formalities need to be completed:
- Certificate of date of birth of the candidate issued by the municipal corporation/ local bodies (original + photocopy) for foundation wing.
- For classes I and above, transfer certificate from the institution last attended, duly countersigned by the Directorate of Education has to be submitted.
- Submission of four recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Payment of admission fee by DD only in the name of School within the specified time, failing which admission will stand cancelled.
- In case of class XI, admission will be provisional till the time CBSE result is declared.
Aadhar no. is mandatory for all classes.