Criteria & Procedure
The school session commence in April and finish in March next in the following schedule:
* First Term – 1st April to 30th September
* Second Term – 1st October to 31st March
School Schedule and Timing
For Nursery to II – Monday to Friday
III to X – Monday to Saturday
XI and XII- Monday to Friday
Summer 07:30 am to 11:30 am
Winter 08:30 am to 12:00 pm (Tentative)
Class JR KG to XII
Summer 07:30 am to 1:40 pm
Winter 08:30 am to 2:00 pm (Tentative)
Admission and related formalities
- Registration form given – along with the prospectus must be filled in and submitted at the school office within the specified dates/time.
- Registration fee in nonrefundable.
- For classes Nursery to VIII admission is subject to availability of seats and eligibility.
- Admission to Class IX is granted after qualifying the written test and interview and availability of seats.
- For Class XI admission to various streams will be granted on the basis of percentage obtained in Class X as well as Merit.
- For Class X and XII admissions are done only in special and transfer cases subject to approval given by CBSE
Age Criteria for Admission
Class Years Class Years
Nursery 3-4 V 10-11
Jr. Kg. 4-5 VI 11-12
Sr. Kg. 5-6 VII 12-13
I 6-7 VIII 13-14
II 7-8 IX 14-15
III 8-9 X 15-16
IV 9-10 XI 16-17
Once the admission is granted by the school authorities, the following formalities need to be completed:
- Certificate of date of birth of the candidate issued by the municipal corporation/ local bodies (original + photocopy) for foundation wing.
- For classes I and above, transfer certificate from the institution last attended, duly countersigned by the Directorate of Education has to be submitted.
- Submission of four recent passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Payment of admission fee by DD only in the name of School within the specified time, failing which admission will stand cancelled.
- In case of class XI, admission will be provisional till the time CBSE result is declared.
Aadhar no. is mandatory for all classes.